Pinterest Instagram Email Facebook Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2016

Mrs. Davis' Favorite Things: Part 2


There are few things in life that make me want to put on a bad 80's sweat suit, rock a side pony, and dance my heart out but GoNoodle is one of those few things. I am over the moon, in love with all things GoNoodle (Shhh! Don't tell my hubby). GoNoodle makes my teacher heart happy. It literally has everything you could possibly need as a teacher. Are your kids hyper and need a cool down? Try Maximo! Is it raining cats and dogs outside? Try their indoor recess mega mix! Are you feeling silly and need to get the wiggles out? Turn on Pop Se Ko and move and groove with KooKoo Kangaroo.

Recently my school had a GoNoodle night. We wanted a night where parents could come with their kiddos and dance, and laugh and just enjoy having fun and being silly and goofy. I set up a photo booth with GoNoodle props and we had a tattoo station where we had tiny GoNoodle character tattoos for them to wear. It was a smashing success! I loved having kids begging me to play "Kitty High Five" just one more time!
Even our mascot "Henry the Honeybee" got in on the action!
And of course us teachers couldn't resist the urge to hop in the photo booth for a little photo session!
So if you are looking for a fun, free, and educational way to get your students or even your family moving and grooving, then head on over to their site and check it out! It will quickly become your newest obsession like it is mine:)





1 comment: