Pinterest Instagram Email Facebook Image Map

Sunday, December 14, 2014

If all else fails…use Santa...

We can do it!!! Only 4 1/2 more days (yes, I am getting that specific) of jingle bells, snowmen, and telling kids "Yes, our elf really does report back to Santa. No, I don't think Santa would like that very much". 
As this is our last week before Christmas break, my jet setting kinders are wrapping up their holiday tour around the world. I used Rachelle Smith's AMAZING Holidays Around the World unit. You can find it here We have been to Italy, The Netherlands, Israel, and Mexico just in the past week! My students are utterly fascinated by our giant world map, and being able to pick out locations that we have "been" to. It has been such a great way to incorporate social studies, writing, and even math. This is definitely something I plan on building on and adding to throughout the year. 


I wish all of you out there an amazing, fun filled last week with your kiddos! 

Xo,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment